Thursday 2 February 2017

You see, before entering this ICT class, I was informed that we would be doing many things including creating our own blogs.  Honestly, making a blog was what I was looking forward to the most.  It's only the second day of the semester and we've already created our blogs.  I'm hoping that having this blog will help me to share my ideas and thoughts with my other classmates and ultimately the world.  Perhaps I will continue to blog after this class but it's plausible that I won't identify as a mango.
Later in the semester we will also be working with some digital film making.  Particularly, I'm looking forward to creating short stop-motion films.  I haven't attempted anything along these lines since elementary school.  I predict the most hilarious part of these films will be everyone dusting off their skills to create their first movie.
This class will benefit us all because technology is quickly advancing and becoming more evident in our daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment