Wednesday 8 February 2017

My Experience with Moovly

Honestly, at first I thought it was awful.
I felt like a 4th grader could make a better presentation using PowerPoint.
It seemed very boring.  Once I found out we could use transitions and animations, it became a bit better.  I found the layout seemed a bit childish but I suppose that fit the subject since my moov was about Mario Kart.
At first the layout seemed foreign but it wasn't too long before I realized pretty much everything is controlled by the section at the bottom.
To be quite honest, I probably won't use Moovly to make presentations for anything other than computers class.  However, if you know a 4th grader who's hoping to up their PowerPoint game, tell them to click the link below.

https://www.moovly.com/platform/#project/view/8c68b743-96c2-0439

No comments:

Post a Comment