Tuesday 4 April 2017

We Made Films (AKA Disasters)

Our films were an awful dread at first.  But in the end we got to laugh at the horrific acting.

By far the biggest challenge was trying to figure out the schedule; when is everyone going to film?  It was so difficult because we had limited time where every student had to simultaneously create a movie AND BE IN MULTIPLE OTHERS.
I'm sure you can see the issue.

I figured that the funniest thing about the movies was going to be the acting rather than the plot.  For the most part, this prediction turned out to be true.  But also I'm sure the audience would laugh at merely the idea of my film: Cinderella as a cyborg.

The best part about my film was the end piece.  Yes, it was a complete disaster but I 'll be able to laugh about it hopefully for years.  I've shown a few people already and they thought it was hilarious.

The editing wasn't too difficult because I was fairly familiar with iMovie but I will admit that it was time consuming.

I would attach my movie to this but there are already enough awful things that are just taking up space on the internet.

1 comment: